SCPPA gives its members a chance not only to interact both informally and formally with their professional collegues, it also gives them the opportunity to help shape the future of probation and parole in South Carolina. SCPPA provides a forum for those in the professional field and other interested individuals through the Association’s workshops, conferences, dialogue, and commitment to excellence and innovation. Programs with proven effectiveness can be strengthened, new practices explored and existing professionalism supported all through membership in SCPPA.
Student and Associate SCPPA membership includes:
- The opportunity to participate in special workshops and training
- The opportunity to win SCPPA scholarships and awards
- The opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of probation and parole in South Carolina.
Professional SCPPA membership also includes:
- The opportunity to vote in all Association elections
- The opportunity to hold one of several statewide offices
- The opportunity to be a member of SCPPA standing committees
- The opportunity to help plan and direct future Association activities, such as conferences and training.